Thursday, March 3, 2011

Changes

Life is changing. The last few months have been hectic and not all for the better but I am trying to focus on the present and what lies ahead.

I'm making some changes to my Etsy store...primarily my Etsy storefront name. Originally when I signed up for Etsy it was to purchase, not to sell. When I started selling on Etsy I didn't think the user name would make a difference but now I long to have my store name as my user name.

So as each item expires I am relisting under my new storefront which can be found here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/KIRSYSCREATIONS.

I hope you can take a moment to stop by the new storefront. Feel free to mark my store or any of my products as one of your favorites :) There are also some updated photos of each piece as I list them along with some new exciting pieces I can't wait to share.

The URL at the bottom of the post will forward to my old storefront until at least half of my products have been switched to the new one.




http://www.kirsyscreations.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment